Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

365

So.

I've decided to attempt this 365 thing.  Seeing as how I couldn't keep my promise of posting once a WEEK this summer, I know it's risky.  But I want to give it a try.

I really, really, really want a new camera, and I really hoped we could swing it for Christmas.  Then my stupid car needed stupid tires, so there went my camera budget.

Then I realized I really know nothing about photography.  I mean, I think I do okay with angles and composition and whatnot, but there are settings on my current camera that I don't quite understand.  So, I figure I can take some time, do some research, figure out all the settings on the camera I have, learn what I can, and then maybe, eventually, I'll get the camera of my dreams.  Once I figure out what the camera of my dreams is!

This is not my first official post because my OCD won't let me post my first day of 365 days on a random day.  But tomorrow is my birthday, and that seems like a great place to start counting down a year.  Meanwhile, here's a shot I got of my baby girl.  I know it's grainy and dark, but there's just something about it that I love!

January 2, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment