Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

1/365

I wanted to get a photo of The Boy in his new Woody jammies.  Once he sleeps in them, he refuses to take them off until bath time the next night!  Of course, then he wants to put on the Buzz jammies!

I needed more light, so I had to use my (icky) flash.  Two more hours and the light in that room is perfect!  I needed a little more space.  I couldn't hang my backdrop high enough.  Normally, I would have the big sisters hold it up for me.  I'm okay with what I got considering it was rushed so we could have lunch and take a nap (only he's not really napping, he's in his room, still in his Woody pj's playing with three different Buzz dolls....Toy Story much?).


Hey Howdy Hey! I am lookin' good!

Woody in motion.  See what I have to work with?

No comments:

Post a Comment